- Supermaker is an alternative to homogenous business media. Diverse, independent brands & modern workplace thinking.
02 I Love Public Schools
- A documentary film project dedicated to supporting public education. In collaboration with Justin Kemerling.
03 Film Streams
- A non-profit dedicated to enhancing the cultural environment through the presentation and discussion of film as an art form. In collaboration with Justin Kemerling.
04 Idea Learning
- A group of smarty-pantses providing custom learning experiences for the new era of business. In collaboration with Factory North.
- News and podcasts for developers. Changelog aims to promote the projects and people behind open-source software.
- A specialty coffee company making some of the highest quality product in the country. In collaboration with Factory North.
- American made bags, aprons, and more. Featured in The New York Times, GQ, LA Times, Bon Appetit, and dozens of other publications.
08 Factory North
- One of our primary collaborators. A rad group of creatives dedicated to making honest and compelling design.
09 Schmidt’s Naturals
- A line of natural products available in hundreds of stores across North America. Recently acquired by Unilever. In collaboration with Factory North.
10 The Natural
- An online publicication centered around the idea of “getting real with a natural lifestyle”.
11 Action Backed
- Our sister company. We collaborate with progressive organizations to move forward ideas that make the world better.
12 Flagship Restaurant Group
- A suite of websites for a restaurant group with over twenty locations across the United States. In collaboration with Justin Kemerling.